RSL Classical Piano - Grade 3
RSL Classical Piano - Grade 3 (with audio download code)
For Instrument - Piano
Ability - Intermediate
Format - Sheet Music with CD and/or Online Content
Learn to play piano and prepare for the new RSL Classical Exams.
Chosen by a top panel of educators and performers, this book has ten specially selected pieces from a diverse range of composers suitable for Grade 3. Each piece is introduced with fact files and performing notes.
The book includes all the additional material needed to prepare for the grade exam, such as technical exercises, sight reading and improvisation examples plus an exam guide and marking schemes.
Inside the book there is a code to download audio performances of the pieces.
- A Model of the Universe - Johann Johannsson
- Dace - Bela Bartok
- Lost Boy Blues - Nikki Iles
- Nocturne - Mona Rejino
- Sniffing Around - Teresa Richert
- Sonata in C Major Op36, No1, First Movement - Muzio Clementi
- Witches and Wizards - Christine Donkin
- The Elephant - Camille Saint-Saens
- Bluebird - Alexis Ffrench
- Allegro from Sonata in G Major - Franz Joseph Haydn
- Technical Exercises
- Sight Reading and Improvisation examples
- Ear Test examples
- General Musicianship Questions
- Fact files and notes on each piece
- Exam guide and marking schemes
Series - RSL Classical
Grades Incl. - Grade 3
Type - Exam Music, Exam Pieces