Newington Model II Violin Outfit (Size Options)
The Newington Model II - Violin Outfit with Case and Newington Bow
Special Offer includes case and bow
Size Options 3/4 (Three Quarter Size) and 4/4 (Full Size)
An ideal instrument for the beginner to intermediate violinist, this lovely violin outfit includes: the Newington Model-II violin, a Newington Model VLN-I bow and a lightweight, 'V' shaped violin case.
The Newington Model-II - Violin including Bow and Case
Build quality, setup and tone are important when learning to play or advancing through your exam grades and the Newington Model-II violin performs on each.
German made body, varnished in the Czech Republic with quality woods & components, each violin is prepared by one of our in-house Luthiers. Beginners and intermediate violinists can concentrate on practice and playing, confident in the knowledge that their Newington violin can take them to the next level of their playing.
- The Newington Model-II violin with Spruce top, Maple back and ribs
- Ebony fingerboard and pegs
- Newington VLN-I Violin Bow. A round Brazilwood bow with Ebony frog
- Lightweight instrument case with soft-finish interior plus strap and outer zipped pocket*
- Size options available (3/4 or 4/4)
Type - Kit or Outfit, Starter Instrument, Bowed Strings
Example images shown
*Case style may vary, subject to availability