When the decorations come down and the seemingly endless roasts have indeed come to an end - there are a few things to check before you or your child starts back at music lessons for the New Year.
So, here are a few reminders while you prepare
FOR STRING PLAYERS:
- Will I need new strings?
- Does my instrument need a check-up / service?
- Do I have still have enough plectrums / rosin?
- Do the batteries for the tuner still work, do you have a tuner?
FOR WOODWIND PLAYERS:
- Are all my reeds still working?
- Have I booked my yearly service?
- Do I need any maintenance items?
- Washed the pull through?
FOR ALL STUDENTS:
- Do I have the notebook for the start of the new term?
- Have I checked my schedule and informed the music school of any dates I may miss due to work/school or personal commitments?
- Practised all the set pieces ready for the Spring Exams
(if you've booked!)
As always, we are here to help with any questions you may have regarding your lessons or learning path, or of course any queries you may have with your existing musical instrument, or perhaps a new one where we can help you choose!
MUSIC SCHOOL - TERM DATES
A reminder of the Music School term dates for next Year (2022) are being added very soon!